IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID 19
Due to the recent announcement by Our PM the following will apply:
* there will be no more drop offs of clothing, please use a courier service so that you will not need to leave the house.
* there will be no more collections at my house, all orders will be posted for free.
for orders already dropped off I will be in contact for your address and post your items for free using a courier service. Payments can be made via phone, PayPal or bank transfer
* ALL orders must now be placed online where possible, if you are unable to get online give me a call or text.
* ALL new orders placed from midnight will receive free delivery, again using a courier service so you do not need to leave your house. I will require a safe place option so that the courier can leave your parcel without making direct contact.
* I will also continue to wait 3-5 day’s before opening your parcel as a precaution of the virus
* And please, where possible, wash your clothing in a wash at least 40degrees as a precaution of spreading the virus
* I am unsure how long the virus stays on fabrics so when you receive your keepsake you might want to wait a couple of days before opening or use the dettol antibacterial spray as a precaution. But please be rest assured I will be washing my hands constantly and cleaning surfaces, scissors,etc between every order.
Things may change but if they do I will keep everyone updated.
Thank you to everyone for your patience and continued support over these last few weeks.
I don’t know what is ahead at this very difficult and uncertain time but I will do my best to keep going
Have you ever wondered what to do with those old baby clothes in the attic?
Why should you choose Memory Bears by Vicky to make your memory/keepsake item?
Oh the list is endless!
First and foremost I take pride in the quality of my work and I take the utmost care of your precious items.
Being a mummy myself I 100% understand how difficult it is to part with those special clothes. You need to know that once they reach me I care for them as if they were my own.
I didn't even realise I was sentimental until I was clearing out the drawers of my little girls bedroom, to make room for the next size clothes and didn't want to part with so many items of clothing, the ones that she first wore in the hospital, her going home outfit, other outfits that her nana, papa, granny, aunts, uncles bought for her, the list was endless.
I create beautiful keepsakes from those beloved baby grows and baby clothes. I can take those old baby clothes and baby grows and turn them into gorgeous keepsake bears, dragons, monkeys, ducks and many many more. I have a whole keepsake animal family! I also make lovely keepsake blankets and cushions.
All my products can also be made from any other precious old clothing as a great way to treasure loved ones. All my items can also be personalised for that extra tailored touch.